$1 off Silk Vanilla Almond Milk PLUS healthy granola bar recipe!
Try Silk Vanilla Almond Milk and save with this coupon. This stuff is delicious!
I am going to use it to make these:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix until fully combined. Pour wet mix into dry mix and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Using a spatula or your hands, spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 20 minutes before cutting into bars.
(recipe originally found here on Running With Spoons)